Team Lew's Custom Black Speed Spool LFS Combo | 7'| M
The Custom Black baitcast reel features a one-piece aluminum frame with graphite side plates, a premium 10-bearing system with stainless steel double shielded bearings, as well as high strength solid brass Speed Gears to provide smoothness and strength. The P2 Super Pinion Gear provides precise alignment and solid stability, for smoother operation and extended gear life.
The reel also features a 95MM bowed aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knobs and the popular Speed Keeper hook keeper keeps baits secure and at the ready at all times. The rod features a one-piece HM50 Tour Grade graphite blank with Nanotechnology which sports American Tackle Microwave guide with Nanolite inserts for less wind knots and longer casts.
Just above the Winn Dri-Tac split grip is the new Lew’s exclusive VTR System (Vibration Transfer Ring), which provides direct contact with the rod blank to transfer vibration directly to the angler’s hands.
- Reel Features:
- One-piece aluminum frame with graphite sideplates
- Premium 10-bearing system with stainless steel double shielded bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- New P2 bearing supported pinion gear provides precise alignment and solid stability, resulting in a smoother operation and extended gear life
- Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) utilizing both an external click dial to adjust the Magnetic
- Brake System, and an internal 4-pin positive on/off Centrifugal Brake System
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system, provides up to 22lbs. of drag power.
- Machine, double anodized, aluminum spool
- Double anodized, aluminum drag star drag with audible click
- 95MM bowed, anodized, bowed aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knobs
- Double anodized, aluminum spool tension cap with audible click
- Lew’s patented Speed Dial® Speed Keeper® hook keeper
- Rod Features:
- One-piece HM50 Pro Grade graphite blank with Nano technology
- American Tackle Microwave guides with Nanolite inserts
- Lew’s custom lightweight graphite skeletal reel seat
- Winn Dri-Tac split grip
- NEW Lew’s exclusive VTR System (Vibration Transfer Ring) direct contact
- Rod Length 7'
- Rod Power Medium
- Bearings 9+1
- Line Capacity 120/12
- Gear Ratio 7.5:1
- Retrieve Per Turn 30"