Lew's Tournament MP Speed Spool LFS
Touting the P2 Super Pinion, the Tournament MP has precise alignment and stability in the pinion gear through a bearing support system, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life. Match that up with a premium 10-bearing system and externally adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system, and you have one smooth reel.
A bowed, lightweight 95mm aluminum handle with Lew’s Combat Grip paddle knobs, Combat Grip thumb bar, and 20lbs of drag power, it won’t shy away from heavy cover and big fish.
- One-piece, aluminum frame with graphite sideplates
- Drilled and forged, double anodized aluminum U style 34MM spool
- Hard anodized aluminum Speed Gears, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- P2 Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear provides precise alignment and solid stability, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life
- Premium 10-bearing system with stainless steel double shielded bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch
- Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengaging, disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20lbs. of drag power
- Audible click, bowed, double anodized aluminum star drag
- Bowed, lightweight, 95MM aluminum reel handle with Lew’s® Combat Grip paddle knobs
- Combat Grip thumb bar
- Speed Keeper hook keeper