Lew's Mach I Speed Spinning Reel | 200A
The distinctive Lew's Mach I Speed Spinning Reel will meet the demands of seasoned anglers as well as the novice. Tiny details make this reel perfect for every fishing arsenal. A fold-down handle, solid brass pinion gears, a double anodized ported knurled aluminum spool and a 10 bearing system.
Angler unfamiliar with what the many features do....they produce smooth performance with every cast.
In addition to the performance pieces included in the reel, the reel just looks really nice. Distinctive in every way, anglers will instantly recognize that you are fishing with a quality reel from Lew's.
- Hand Retrieve Right/Left
- Bearings 9+1
- Weight (oz.) 8.1
- Line Capacity 120/8
- Gear Ratio 6.2:1
- Retrieve Per Turn (in.) 31"
- Rugged, lightweight graphite body
- 10-bearing system (9+1) with Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- 6.2:1 high speed gear ratio
- C40 carbon skeletal rotor
- Double anodized ported knurled aluminum spool
- Fold down aluminum handle with Lew’s Combat Grip paddle knob
- Strong and balanced aluminum bail
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- Oversized multi-disc drag system for smooth performance
- Speed Lube™ for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions from extreme heat to freezing cold
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve