Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spool SLP Casting Reel | MC1SH
If you want an exciting and performance driven fishing reel, look no further than the Lew's Mach Crush. This fishing reel makes you want to go fishing. The Crush has an exciting look and its compact construction fits perfectly into your casting hand.
Performance and sleek style built into this performance fishing reel. The SLP Super Low Profile compact Speed Spool design in a durable graphite frame with graphite sideplates. Its high-end performance comes from a premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel bearings and ZeroReverse anti-reverse. The main gear and crankshaft are strong solid brass. The 95mm bowed aluminum handle features oversized Winn Dri-Tac knobs to ensure a no-slip grip in all conditions. The rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20 lbs. of drag power.
- Hand Retrieve Right
- Bearings 9+1
- Weight (oz.) 7.3
- Line Capacity 110/12
- Gear Ratio 7.5:1
- Retrieve Per Turn (in.) 30"
- Strong and lightweight, Super Low Profile (SLP) graphite frame and sideplates
- Machined and double anodized aluminum U-shape 32mm spool
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- Premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengageable disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Double-anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system, provides up to 20 lbs. drag power
- Anodized bowed aluminum 95mm handle with oversized Winn® Dri-Tac handle knobs
- Anodized aluminum bowed drag star with audible click adjustment
- Quick release sideplate lock lever
- Zirconia line guide
- External lube port