Lew's Laser MG Baitcast Combo
The 8-ball bearing Laser MG baitcast reel features a one-piece, lightweight graphite frame and sideplates. The palming sideplate is quick and easy to remove for immediate access to the spool. The heart of the reel is the solid brass SpeedGears cut on precision Hamai gear hobbing machines. A durable Rulon drag system delivers up to 15 lbs. of drag power, with adjustments made easily using the bowed graphite star located next to the handle.
The rod features Lew’s proprietary skeletal graphite reel seat to keep the reel secure and in place without jeopardizing sensitivity. The rod’s EVA split grip handle reduces weight and makes for all-day fishing comfort. A patented “No Foul” hook keeper stays out of the way during casts and retrieves, but on the ready to safely secure a hook or lure when not in use.
- 8 bearing system
- Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- One-piece graphite frame and sideplates
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Zirconia line guide
- Rulon drag system
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears®, precision cut on Hamai CNC machines
- IM6 graphite blank
- Stainless steel guide frames with stainless steel inserts
- Skeletal graphite reel seat
- EVA split-grips
- Patented "No Foul" hook keeper