Lew's Laser G Speed Spin Reel | LSG200
Sporting an all-new modern design, this 8-bearing spinning reel leaves no doubt as to its smoothness with the very first turn of its handle. When the reeling stops, it stops dead in its tracks thanks to a rock-solid Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing. The reel’s frame is dependable graphite construction that looks great in its metallic finish. Compact gear box with a thin profile. Double anodized, knurled aluminum spool is ready for braid, mono, or fluoro.
- Quality 8-bearing system with 7-ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Rugged lightweight graphite body
- Skeletal balanced graphite rotor
- Double anodized skeletal knurled aluminum spool
- Graphite skeletal speed rotor
- Aluminum folding handle with Lew's® performance handle knob
- Thin, compact gear box
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- Speed Lube™ for exceptional smoothness and performance in all temperatures
- Bearings 7+1
- Weight (oz.) 8.3
- Line Capacity 120/8
- Gear Ratio 5.2:1
- Retrieve Per Turn 26"